There are many spray foam insulation contractors out there in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex. The majority of contractors have spray techs that do not have the education and experience that our spray techs have. Anyone can spray insulation in to an attic, but is it done correctly? Is it done efficiently? Are the air leaks successfully sealed? Did they use enough insulation?
This is just one of many reasons that Foamaster is quickly becoming the spray foam insulation contractor of choice in the Dallas-Fort Worth area. What else sets us apart from the competition?
Most traditional spray foam contractors offer only 2 foam densities: 1/2 lb. open-cell spray foam and 2 lb. closed-cell spray foam.
The difference between these two are their R-values, or, their measure of resistance to heat flow; the higher the R-value, the lower the heat loss. The R-value per inch of 1/2 lb. foam is 3.6 density. The R-value per inch of 2 lb. foam is 6.5 density.The 1/2 lb. foam is used in wall cavities often. It’s sprayed into the wall out 4-4.5 inches. Then it is shaved smooth, even with the studs so that the sheetrock will fit over the insulated walls easily. As a result, there’s up to a 20% waste and some paid labor that goes in to shaving off all of the extra foam. That extra foam is thrown into your landfills and it never decomposes. All of our efforts to reduce environmental waste has, well, gone to waste!We use a more premium product for the same prices that our competitors are charging for the 1/2 lb foam.Foamaster uses 1 lb. spray foam for wall insulation. This eliminates all of the waste. We don’t have to overfill and shave. So, we don’t charge for the labor to shave and bag the extra foam.
**You get a better product at the same price.
- The R-value is 4.9 – higher per inch.
- 3 times the tensile strength – high winds, tornadoes
- 7 times the compression strength.
- Our professional building consultants and installation teams provide FREE home audits using infrared cameras. They determine exactly where your home is leaking air. We can then give you an individualized plan specifically designed for your home, whether it was built 1 year ago or 100 years ago.
- We use high quality spray foam insulation and fiberglass insulation products like Johns Manville, Bayer, Dow Chemical and Certainteed.
So whether you need spray foam insulation or traditional insulation, we do it all. Please contact us now for help to determine what your home needs.